Friday, November 12, 2010

Joyce Minten, Energy Yoga, and Brain Education

A few years ago, I met Joyce Minten. She interviewed me for an article she was writing about people making career changes.

This fall, Joyce contacted me again and we did another interview. It was a great opportunity for me to reflect on where I am now in my life and where I want to be.

Joyce also contacted my husband Marek at the Energy Yoga Center and together, they decided to publish a newsletter for the center writen and compiled by Joyce, including an article based on our interview. Joyce also presented a seminar at the Open House held this weekend at the Energy Yoga Center.

Joyce has recently started her own Life Coaching business. Check out her website and the article and newsletter she wrote here:

Joyce's website

Energy Yoga Newsletter

I'd like to thank Joyce for the opportunity to work with her again and for her contribution to the Energy Yoga Center. I wish her all the best with her new business venture and on this next part of her journey!

No comments: