Friday, October 17, 2008

More Pictures from Sokcho

Here are some more pictures from the Ilchi Ki Gong Festival in Sokcho. My camera battery died at the festival just before the Canadians performed so I missed getting a picture of their performance but started taking pictures with my cellphone. These pictures have been on my phone for almost 2 weeks. I was determined to post them.
To transfer them to my computer, I had to 1) buy a USB cable to connect the phone to my laptop and 2) get help downloading a driver for the cable from a Korean website so that I could transfer the pictures. I am thankful for a helpful salesperson at Kyobo bookstore in Cheonan and for one of my colleagues here at UBE who is great with computers and also my HSP 12 Steps trainer (more on this later). I hope you enjoy these!



Marek and Josee accepting an award on behalf of the Canadian team


A cute little boy imitating the sounds of a cow on I-Brain while his mom enjoys some relaxation time.

The Eastern Sea


Raw Fish: This was good Brain Education. I did a lot of smiling and exhaling and created many new synapses, I think :).

No comments: