Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's Your Dream?



Today I went to the Immigration Office in Cheonan to get my alien registration card. The office runs on Wednesdays out of the Ministry of Labour office. I was thankful to have Kim Young Rim (one of the employees here at UBE) go with me to speak Korean with the clerk. The office was packed--Kim Young Rim told me that many new immigrants from Vietnam, the Phillipines, Singapore, and Malaysia come to Cheonan to find work. Most of the work is physical labour.

On the way back, waiting for the bus, we saw this statue. I think it's part of an outdoor art exhibit.

What's your dream? One of my dreams is for people with brain damage and neurological challenges around the world to be able to live to their full potential. Having some kind of vision, goal, or dream in my life is important to me. It has to be something that is big enough that I will have to overcome obstacles to achieve it and so that it touches and impacts many people.

Whatever your dream is, make a plan to achieve it and keep making changes to your plan as needed. Make your dream and plan known and the universe will help make it happen. Not sure what your dream is?...Ask your brain! The answer is already inside of you!

No comments: